The Darkwave is not only 100% built out of 4130 chromoly, but it also features Sunday's signature dent-resistant wave down tube to give riders a little extra peace of mind when things don't go according to plan. It stays looking clean with refined details like an integrated seat clamp, tapered stays, and integrated chain tensioners. Removable brake hardware and gyro tabs are also available when you need them and disappear when you don't.
Broc’s preference in geometry gave the Darkwave a 75.25° head tube angle for keeping the front end responsive, and a slammed 13.25” chainstay combined with a 9.25” standover to give it the proper balance of pop and stability.
All this makes the Darkwave an affordable and versatile signature frame that's designed to handle Broc's 4 foot high bunnyhops, massive drops, and all the tech combos in between.
- 100% 4130 chromoly frame
- Broc Raiford signature geometry and decals.
- Removable U-brake hardware and Gyro tabs
- Integrated seat clamp
- Wave Down Tube:
- Down tube dents are common with the competitor's frames and they significantly weaken the front end of your bike. The double-butted, 1.45" diameter down-tube feature Sunday's proven Wave shaping to fight denting against contact made from a rail, ledge, coping and whatever else happens to get thrown at it.
- Butted Seat Tube & Miter Cut Top Tube:
- The seat tube is where all three triangles of the frame meet and it is crucial to keep this junction strong.
- Tapered Chain & Seat Stays:
- Both chain and seat stays taper to provide a refined and clean look to the frame while still providing strength. They are both angled on the inside for improved chain clearance and weight savings.
- Hollow Dropouts with Chain Tensioners:
- Hollow 8mm wide dropouts are as light as a solid 5mm dropout, but over twice as strong. There is a small internal chain tensioner to hold the wheel in position and to simplify wheel removal.
- Top Tube Length: 21"
- Head Tube Angle: 75.25°
- Seat Tube Angle: 71°
- Chainstay Length: 13.25-13.5"
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.75"
- Standover: 9.25"
- Tire Clearance: 2.4”
- Head Tube Length: 5.1”
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.