Jake Seeley's signature frame is designed to complement his progressive, technical street riding.
The Street Sweeper evolves directly from Jake Seeley’s original Broadcaster frame by using shorter chain stays, a steeper head tube angle, a taller bottom bracket and smaller hollow dropouts with integrated chain tensioners.
Built with versatility in mind, the Street Sweeper features removable u-brake hardware and Gyro tabs. The frame’s front triangle makes use of traditional round Nightshift style top and down tubes with proven internal gusseting.
- 100% 4130 Chromoly Frame
- Nightshift style, double-butted, top and down tubes with proven internal gusseting.
- Integrated seat clamp
- Butted Seat Tube & Miter Cut Top Tube:
- A miter-cut top tube creates a precise joint with the seat stays during welding. This increases the strength substantially over frames that use a “sandwiched” top tube at this critical junction.
- Tapered Chain & Seat Stays:
- Both chain and seat stays taper to provide a refined and clean look to the frame while still providing strength. They are both angled on the inside for improved chain clearance and weight savings.
- Hollow Dropouts with Chain Tensioners:
- Hollow 8mm wide dropouts are as light as a solid 5mm dropout, but over twice as strong. There is a small internal chain tensioner to hold the wheel in position and to simplify wheel removal.
- Removable Brake Hardware:
- Proven, removable, brake mounts and cable guides/stops work flawlessly when installed and allow for a sleek overall look when they’re not.
- Top Tube Lengths: 20.5", 20.75", or 21"
- Head Tube Angle: 75.25°
- Seat Tube Angle: 71°
- Chainstay Length: 12.70-13”
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.7”
- Standover: 8.8”
- Tire Clearance: 2.4”
- Head Tube Length: 4.7”
- Weight: 5lbs
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.