We The People Network Frame - Purple Haze
Dan Kruk’s signature Network frame has been tested in the lab and in the streets for a solid year and we are now beyond hyped to finally bring it to you. Shorter 12.5” chain stay and updated geo from the Battleship frame, making the Network one of the most responsive and agile BMX frames to date. Utilizing our new invest casted yoke for improved stiffness and tire/sprocket clearance, the Network really is a frame from the future.
- Tubing: butted and seamless Japanese 4130 chromoly
- Dropouts:6mm thick laser cut and heat-treated, Dan Kruk signature “hang-free” shape
- Fully brakeless frame
- Unique invest casted yoke/wishbone for increased stiffness and tire/sprocket clearance with super short chainstay
- Wider rear triangle allows clearance for a 2.5" tire
- Hydroformed top and down tube for the strongest possible connection to the headtube